Service Maintenance Inspection for Combines
Fall is upon us and it’s time to start thinking about booking your equipment in for it’s preventative maintenance inspection(PM360). The PM360 is a multi point inspection and is performed by one of our trained and experienced service technicians.
All PM360 inspections booked between now and December 31, 2017 will receive the following:
- Technician completes inspection and then goes over the results with your. You can choose to come in and go over the inspection with us or by phone or e-mail.
- We prepare a quote and you approve the items you would like repaired.
- Order all approved parts on a stock order.
- Once all parts arrive, equipment comes back into the shop.
- When all work has been completed and prior to delivery a final run with you will be requested.
- 15% discount on AGCO parts and 50% off trucking.
- 180 days interest free with AGCO Plus charge account.
The following are some options available to you to personally customize you PM360 experience:
- PM360 combine inspection, “Now” include belt and chain adjustments $1099
- PM360 Combine pick up header inspection $149
- PM360 Combine straight cut header $399
- PM360 Sprayer inspection $899
- PM360 4WD or track tractor $699
- Complete oil analysis of engine and hydraulic lubricants $89/sample
- Engine, GTA, Auto-Guide, GPS or machine software upgraded $75/each
- Wash and detail cab, sprayer and tractor $300 and combines $500
Take advantage of this seasonal program and schedule your appointment now! All work must be booked before December 31, 2017 and work completed by March 31, 2018 to receive the 15% parts discount. If these dates don’t work for you, don’t worry. The PM360 program runs year round with a 10% discount on parts. In addition, next season, you will have the distinct advantage of being put on our priority list. To schedule your appointment, please contact Josie or Wade at 1-866-934-1546 in Saskatoon, Scott at 1-306-773-7281 in Swift Current, or stop by and see us.